About Me

My photo
I am a new photographer based out of Wise, Virginia. I do on-location photography and know Photoshop very well. =) I'm getting married June 22, 2013 and am very much so a DIY-bride! I'm excited to see how much spray paint and glue I can get into!!!

October 22, 2011

Did That Just Happen?

Today was a very good day.

I could end my blog with that but I have a feeling that you may be a little let down... =)

Today was a shoot that had already been rained out once and then pushed back again, but I'm so glad I was able to do it because it was AMAZING!  First off, the couple I was shooting (Karrye and Sammy) are hilarious and probably the funniest couple I've ever taken pictures of!  When they showed up, some of the first words out of Karrye's mouth after "Hello" was "I have ideas!"  Any photographer looooves to hear that!  I know we're supposed to be the artsy ones, but pictures are always 100x better when the model has their input and personality into the picture.  Then right before we left, we were shooting on a little dock and all of a sudden a duck flies up behind them!  I have never had wildlife jump into my pictures before!  It was so amazing!

Anyways, I'm sure you would like to actually see these pictures too =D  Here are the highlights:







 To see more go to http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.265027650201636.60126.249894955048239&type=1

Thank you so much for reading and viewing =D
Beth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment