About Me

My photo
I am a new photographer based out of Wise, Virginia. I do on-location photography and know Photoshop very well. =) I'm getting married June 22, 2013 and am very much so a DIY-bride! I'm excited to see how much spray paint and glue I can get into!!!

October 19, 2011

Take a Picture...It'll Last Longer


Hello Bloggers =)

My name is Beth and this is going to be my photography blog!  I'm a new photographer and I work as a photographer's assistant at a photography studio in Stuart, Virginia called Rosebud Portraits (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosebud-Portraits/177911872272037)...so I guess you can say I know my way around the business =)
I'm currently working on starting my own small business at the college I attend (UVA-Wise).  If you're interested in viewing my work my Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Beth-Hopkins/249894955048239
I'm going to use this blog to show the highlights of my shoots and maybe even show how I edit some of my pictures so others can learn =D

Thanks to all who are reading (probably just Meg and Tay)! Love you guys!

Beth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment