About Me

My photo
I am a new photographer based out of Wise, Virginia. I do on-location photography and know Photoshop very well. =) I'm getting married June 22, 2013 and am very much so a DIY-bride! I'm excited to see how much spray paint and glue I can get into!!!

October 19, 2011

September's Highlights

I did a superhero themed shoot for my friend, Terry, as a birthday present.  It involved a lot of Photoshopping, but I think I pulled it off =) Here are the best shots:







I also did an advertising shoot with another friend and here's some of the shots from that:




Towards the end of the month I did a series of advertising shoots to show my Photoshop skills.  They had the themes of "edgy" and "fairy".  Some of them are scary...while others are cute =)




And that's my September Highlights =)

No comments:

Post a Comment